You'll love this recipe! 😮💨😍 Apple Cinnamon Baked Oats - a warming comfort food for all cinnamon lovers. ✨
- 50 g Wacker Sprouted Nut Muesli Organic
- 150 ml Oat milk
- 4 EL unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 TL Cinnamon
- 1/2 TL Baking powder
- 1 TL Vanilla extract
- 1 Pinch Salt
- Preheat the oven to 200° top-lower heat.
- Put all the ingredients for the Baked Oats in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Fill the dough into a small round mould.
- Mix all the ingredients for the cinnamon swirl and pour the sticky mixture onto the Baked Oats dough in a circular motion.
- Bake your breakfast in the oven for about 20 minutes. Let the finished Baked Oats cool down a bit and then you can enjoy them! Mmmmmh 🙂
You just can't get enough of cinnamon? We feel the same way and that's why we have a few delicious cinnamon recipes in store for you:
And if it has to happen quickly, we have the Apple Cinnamon Porridge developed for you 🙂