Pimp up your water with a refreshing basil-lime-ginger lemonade WITHOUT industrial sugar! 🙏🏼
- 5 Limes
- 1 Litres Water
- 70 g Wacker date sugar organic
- approx. 20 Basil leaves
- 1 handful Ice cube
- 1 thumbnail Ginger
- 1 Slice of lime
- Halve and squeeze the limes.
- Bring the date sugar to the boil with 250ml water.
- Meanwhile, chop the basil and ginger so that the aroma can develop. Then add both ingredients to the hot date sugar mixture.
- Leave the mixture to infuse for at least 1 hour.
- Pass the basil-ginger mixture through a sieve.
- Now you can pour the basil-ginger syrup into a carafe with the other 750ml of water and the lime juice on ice cubes. Enjoooooy! 🙂
Hast du das Rezept ausprobiert?Erzähle uns, wie es war!
Here are more refreshing recipes that may interest you:
On our Instagram channel @bleibwacker you will find our Recipe video!