Are you looking for an alternative to Porridge and Muesli in the morning? Then try our easy-to-make low-sugar breakfast pizza. The whole family will love this breakfast option - even the little ones.
The breakfast pizza is industrial sugar free, vegan and due to the germinated buckwheat and the Wacker Sprouted Oat Flakes Organic quite high in protein to boot. Our Wacker Apple Mango Sauce Organic and the fruit still give it a naturally fruity sweetness as toppings. You can let your creativity run wild here and top the pizza with the toppings you like best. We have chosen banana slices, orange slices and apple slices as well as our Wacker Cedar Nut Puree Organic decided. The Wacker Sprouted Buckwheat Organic provides the extra crunch effect.
Would you like the pizza to contain less fructose? Then you can alternatively make it with our Wacker Blueberry Banana Sauce Organic and fruit with less sugar, such as berries.
The delicious low-sugar breakfast pizza is ideal for breakfast, Sunday brunch or is also very good as a healthy afternoon snack that will keep you going thanks to the Sprouted oat flakes organic keeps you full for a long time.
Be sure to try the sweet pizza - you'll love it 🙂 We'd love to hear your feedback on the recipe!
Wackerfoodie tip: Dip the ready-baked pizza pieces into our Wacker Apple Mango Sauce Organic on.
For the dough
- 100 g Wacker Sprouted Oat Flakes Organic
- 120 g Wacker Germinated Wheat Flour Organic
- 40 g Wacker Sprouted Buckwheat Organic
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 50 g Wacker Apple Mango Sauce Organic
- 20 g Butter (Optional: vegan)
For the topping
- Wacker Apple Mango Sauce Organic At will
- Wacker Cedar Nut Puree Organic At will
- Wacker Sprouted Buckwheat Organic At will
- 1 Orange slice
- 1/2 Banana
- Approx. 1/4 Apple
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees top and bottom heat.
- Grind the oat flakes a little in the mixer. Then knead with the flour, butter, our apple-mango sauce, salt and possibly a little water (if the dough is too dry) to a homogeneous mass.
- Then roll out and shape the dough into a round pizza on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake the pizza dough in the preheated oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice the fruit.
- Leave the breakfast pizza to cool and then spread with the apple-mango sauce and top with the fruit, nut puree and buckwheat. Enjoy! 🙂