Spring feeling on the coffee table with the rhubarb cake. It is not only fruity, delicious and vegan, but also simple and quick to prepare.
For the dough
- 900 g Rhubarb, finely chopped
- 1 EL Magerine
- something Cinnamon
- 70 g Wacker organic coconut blossom sugar
- 2 EL Spit strength
- Knead everything well and press into a cake tin.
- Simmer the rhubarb with the margerine and sugar and then add the cornflour. Spread the mixture on the cake base.
- Knead all the ingredients together and crumble over the cake. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees top/bottom heat for approx. 55 minutes.
Hast du das Rezept ausprobiert?Erzähle uns, wie es war!
You might also like these recipes: