Are you looking for a healthy and sweet-fruity snack for in between meals? 🙂 Then try these vegan peach-passion fruit muesli bars with chocolate coating, because they consist of only 4 ingredients and are therefore super easy and quick to prepare.
The sprouted oat flakes and sprouted buckwheat contain a lot of protein and keep you full until the next meal. This helps to prevent cravings. The peach-passion fruit sauce gives your body additional vitamins and gives the muesli bars their sweetness. However, the sauce still keeps your blood sugar level from spiking 🙂
- approx. 50 g dark chocolate
- 1 handful Wacker Sprouted Buckwheat Organic
- Mix our peach-passion fruit sauce, sprouted oats, date sugar and buckwheat in a bowl.
- Then pour the mixture into a loaf tin lined with baking paper and smooth it out.
- Then place the tin in the oven at 170°C convection oven for approx. 20 to 30 minutes.
- When the desired consistency is reached, remove from the oven and from the mould and allow the granola bar mixture to cool.
- Meanwhile, you can melt the chocolate and then spread it over the bars with a spoon.
- Place the bars on a plate or in a lunch box in the fridge until the chocolate has set.
- Enjoy your snacking! 🙂
You can find more delicious & healthy snacks here:
On our Instagram channel @bleibwacker you will find our Recipe video.