A super simple vegan recipe that always tastes good 🙂 For the shortbread we use our sprouted flour and instead of industrial sugar we use date sugar.
Servings: 24 Piece
- 190 g Wacker Germinated Wheat Flour Organic
- 60 g ground almonds
- 110 g vegetable margarine
- 100 g Wacker date sugar organic
- 1 TL Cinnamon
- 100 ml Plant milk
- Chocolate for decorating optional
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix to a smooth dough. The dough should be soft enough to pour into a piping bag and firm enough to hold its shape when piped.
- Place the dough in a piping bag and pipe squiggles or fir trees onto baking paper.
- Bake the vegan biscuits for 15 minutes and then leave to cool.
- If you like, you can add a little chocolate to decorate the biscuits.
Hast du das Rezept ausprobiert?Erzähle uns, wie es war!
Looking for more inspiration? Then check out these recipes: