Autumn brings with it so many delicious foods. We've combined our favourites into a vegan and gluten-free autumn bowl - you've got to try it!
Servings: 2 Portions
- ½ Pumpkin
- ½ Cauliflower
- 100 g Wacker sprouted chickpeas organic
- 2 Handful Grapes
- 400 g Potatoes floury cooking
- something Vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C top/bottom heat.
- Wash and slice the pumpkin and cauliflower, place in a baking dish with a little oil, herb salt and pepper and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Peel the potatoes, boil them until done and mash them with a little oil and water.
- Wash the grapes. Boil the chickpeas in a pot, drain and season with Mediterranean seasoning.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together and season to taste.
- Arrange all the ingredients in a bowl. Enjoy your meal.
Hast du das Rezept ausprobiert?Erzähle uns, wie es war!
You might also like these recipes: