Have you ever eaten a galette? A galette is a type of crêpe and, thanks to our sprouted buckwheat flour, it's a great alternative for those who can't tolerate gluten.
- Mix buckwheat flour, psyllium husks, vegetable broth and vegetable drink in a bowl and leave to swell for 15 minutes.
- Heat some vegetable oil in a pan and fry the individual galettes in it on both sides.
- Wash and chop the leek and stir into the vegan cream with the vegetable stock.
- Grate the carrot and cut the apple into small pieces.
- Now spread galette with cream, top with carrot and apple & enjoy.
Hast du das Rezept ausprobiert?Erzähle uns, wie es war!
You might also like these recipes: