Want to eat more vegetables? Hide them in this healthier 5 ingredient sweet potato brownie. 🍠🍫 The best thing is that you don't even have to bake it. 🙌🏼 You can't taste the sweet potato at all and you can prepare the brownie the day before, like here in a box, and then enjoy it at work with your favourite colleague, for example. 🙏🏼 Before you put it in the fridge, the consistency also reminds you of chocolate mousse. 😏 Depending on what you're more in the mood for, you can enjoy the chocolate mousse even before it's been in the fridge.
- Cut the sweet potato into small pieces and cook until done.
- Then put the chocolate in the blender with the sweet potato and date sugar and blend until creamy.
- Chop the puffed banana with a knife and fold in.
- Then put the chocolate mixture in a box and refrigerate for a few hours.
- Then you can add the blueberry-banana sauce and the chopped chocolate on top of the brownie. DONE ✅ Take it to work and enjoy it. 😋
Vegetables are also hidden in these delicious recipes: