The 5-minute cool down snack: fruity yoghurt clusters. You might already know them from Instagram, where they are an absolute trend this summer. We've put a twist on this popular summer snack and found it to be quite refreshing and delicious. For an extra freshness kick, instead of rolling the yoghurt and raspberry mixture in chocolate, we topped it with our Peach-passion fruit sauce coated. If you like it chocolaty, you can of course add the chocolate layer at the end with dark or white chocolate. Be sure to try them and keep them in the freezer for when you're craving a sweet treat 🙂 .
- First chop the raspberries and then mix them with the yoghurt in a bowl.
- Then spoon small clusters onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Let the clusters harden in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Now you can pour the peach-passion fruit sauce into a bowl and dip the clusters into it with the help of a spoon until they are completely coated in the sauce.
- Sprinkle the handful of buckwheat on top and then put it back in the freezer for 1-2 hours until the sauce is also frozen.
- Now you can snack away or keep the cool down snack in the freezer for another couple of days. 🙂
Here are more cool down snacks for this summer: