Do you love the taste of moist carrot cake and crunchy chocolate? Then these Easter eggs are the perfect healthy vegan snack and so quick and easy to make!
- 50 g Wacker Sprouted Muesli Organic
- 250 g Dates
- 50 g Almonds
- 100 g Carrots
- 1 TL Cinnamon
- ½ TL Nutmeg
- ½ TL Vanilla
- 1 Pinch Salt
- dark chocolate
- sugar free cocoa
- Chop the dates and almonds with a knife. Grate the carrots.
- Put all the ingredients in a strong blender and blend well. If necessary, add a little water if it is too difficult to chop.
- Shape the mixture into Easter eggs with your hands.
- Pour melted chocolate over one part of the eggs and dip the other part of the eggs individually in cocoa.
- Let the chocolate eggs dry in the fridge & enjoy!
Hast du das Rezept ausprobiert?Erzähle uns, wie es war!
You might also like these recipes: