Looking for a different way to eat vegetables? Then try out this delicious variation - it makes eating vegetables something special 🙂
- 150 g grated sweet potato
- 150 g shaved red cabbage
- 100 g chopped coriander/parsley
- 100 g Corn kernels
- 1 EL Wacker Cedar Nuts Organic chopped
- 100 g Wacker Sprouted Chickpea Flour Organic
- 2 (animal or vegan) eggs
- 1 EL Olive oil
- 100 ml Plant milk
- Wacker Organic Herbal Salt
- Wacker Home Garden Herbs Organic
- Olive oil for frying
- First prepare the pancake batter by putting all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix them together until they form a cohesive dough. Add a little more chickpea flour if the mixture is not yet cohesive.
- Pour some olive oil into the pan and add approx. 2 tablespoons of pancake batter to each pancake. Fry all the pancakes for approx. 3 min per side.
- While the pancakes are frying, you can prepare the tahini sauce. Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until you get a creamy consistency. Sprinkle some paprika powder on top and now you can enjoy the finished pancakes with the sauce and some fresh coriander/parsley. 🙂
Hast du das Rezept ausprobiert?Erzähle uns, wie es war!
Find more inspiration for your meals here: